Location, location, location

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 6.12.27 PM.png

There is a price to be paid for all choices. 😇. I never would have believed I would EVER live in Vallejo, as in NEVER. But here I am, dinner is in the oven & I’m enjoying a gas fireplace in my own house—that was not going to happen in San Francisco.

Vallejo is a scrappy Wild West kind of town—2% gentrification, 3% suburban and the other 97% is a free-for-all.

Jane Dolan

Jane Organizes, P.O. Box 5305, Berkeley, CA 94705

Jane founded Jane Organizes in 2008 after a 20-year stint at a Design + Build firm in San Francisco. Jane loves working with rebels and dreamers, co-creating homes they will love. The KonMari Method™ is Jane's organizing tool of choice, after drinking the elixir in 2014.